Rose Stems – to be used with WB131 and other 3D flower molds
- Push the small plastic leaves down on each rose stem to uncover the disposable plastic tips.
- Now that the plastic tip is exposed, remove to expose the stem.
- Fill World’s Best Rose mold (WB131) or like molds with tempered chocolate and set aside for 15-20 minutes.
- Press stems into each chocolate cavity while the chocolate is still slightly soft.
- Refrigerate until crystallization is complete.
- Lay your mold down flat to remove finished roses.
Pieces per Pack
You may also like…