April 20, 2022 10:00 am
We are excited to announce that Chef Kriss Harvey will be teaching another master class this April with Tomric. His three-day culinary course will cover a wide range of topics and techniques. The course will be live-streamed from the Tomric Innovation Center over Zoom. Two, three-day sessions are available for this class. The Afternoon session runs from 2:00 p.m. EST to 4:30 p.m. EST all three days. The Morning session runs from 10:00 a.m. EST to 12:30 p.m. EST all three days.
This course will focus on recipes and techniques including, coated pralines and marzipan, dual-layered praline & ganaches, pate de fruit & ganache, molded dual- and single-layer bonbons – with emphasis on long shelf life and storage. This class is interactive, allowing for participants to ask questions and receive feedback during the demonstrations.
Important Things to Know:
- This course will be conducted over Zoom. The links to access the Zoom will be sent to the email you register with the day before the class.
- We highly recommend accessing the class on a desktop or laptop, not a phone or tablet.
- Recipes for the class will be distributed to each participant as a digital file in advance of the class.
- Each session will be recorded and made available to all participants about a week after the last session.
- If you have questions, please contact our team at [email protected]
Follow the links below for more info about the individual sessions and to register. If you wish to register for more than one spot, you will need to initiate a separate checkout for each one.
Tomric Innovation Center
Buffalo, NY 14207