These truffles are a delicious treat any chocolate fan will love, especially during St. Patrick’s Day.
- Cream | 238g
- Glucose | 24g
- Milk Chocolate | 184g
- Dark Chocolate | 450g
- Butter | 38g
- Guinness | 66g
- Colored Cocoa Butter, Jade Green CF-3240
- Praline Mould, Clover I-1113
- Spray colored cocoa butter in mould using an airbrush.
- Allow colored cocoa butter to crystallize and create shells using tempered dark chocolate.
- Combine cream and glucose in a heavy gauge sauce pot and bring to a boil.
- Pour cream over chopped chocolate and combine with immersion blender.
- When ganache reaches 95º F blend in butter and stout.
- Pipe ganache into shells and allow to completely crystallize and cap shells with tempered dark chocolate.