The combination of bright lemon, creamy white chocolate and sweet blueberries is perfect for summer. This recipe was developed using the Selmi Comfit Panner with a Sprayer.
|Agostoni Monte Bianco White Chocolate||7512g|
|Cocoa Butter (melted)||700 g|
|Centerchem Master Coat Polish*||n/a|
|Centerchem Master Coat Shellac*||n/a|
|Candurin Blue Shimmer*||n/a|
*Use to manufacturers specifications
- Melt the white chocolate and combine with lemon powder and cocoa butter with burr mixer. (Amount of cocoa butter used may vary dependent on desired viscosity)
- Pour chocolate mixture into Selmi Comfit Sprayer.
- Place blueberries inside Selmi Comfit and coat pieces with the chocolate mixture.
- Remove from pan and allow chocolate to set, usually 24 hours.
- Clean pan.
- Once set, place berries back inside panner and polish per manufacturer recommendations. After the third polish is distributed and prior to turning cold air back on add Candurin. Finish with shellac as per manufacturer recommendations.
- Remove from panner and allow to dry for 24 hours.
- Package and enjoy!