This pumpkin-shaped cocoa bomb puts a seasonal twist on the classic hot cocoa bomb. The pumpkin shape and warm pumpkin spice blend make this chocolate creation perfect for fall. You can recreate the exact look of this recipe with mold H-855 from Tomric.com. We used pumpkin powder for a more muted and natural-looking color, but you can use colored cocoa butter to achieve a more vibrant look.
- Use milk chocolate to paint stem, put the rest aside
- Mix pumpkin powder and white chocolate
- Shell mold quickly, then open
- Quickly place spice, vanilla, caramel, marshmallows, and the remaining milk chocolate inside
- Close and seal (you may need a small amount of extra chocolate to seal)
Serving Suggestion: 1 Pumpkin Cocoa Bomb to 1 QT Whole Milk.